Farm status agent Ray Barnett in Lynchburg Virginia A. review

Bookmark and Share

Ray Barnett was my mom outside agent farm for a number of years, therefore, when he bought a car in 2004, I also used farm Express to my insurance coverage car not always some accident of car or truck, there have been issues of service customer more with the Office of Ray Barnett.


Given that I was going out of town with a friend who needed to know if my car insurance policies cover driving you when called I condition farm, Ray Barnett happened to respond himself not never answered my query however asked why would allow another person to drive my car even though I explained that it was an a particular time, stage came in a speech on how really must never leave a person another unit.My mother was curious about the difference in price if she became of full coverage responsibility rather than respond to your query, given the run around after about fifteen minutes to listen to him, she has posted a get the appointment when we were looking at a home and checked in to the farm owners insurance policies, Ray Barnett Secretary asked a lot of problems about property although some queries seemed reasonable, some of them ended down ridiculous right for example, how a lot of cats living in housing was unnecessary.I contacted Express farm to see if the price of insurance policies would be only if my car or truck was signed all my mother insisted on knowing why sign on the car to have reached my breaking point in its consultations nosey around for many years, I informed them that we had been changed to a single agent gave instructions that no doubt not needed hear them ever more.Took a new phone book status farm agent and informed them to get in touch with Ray Barnett and have our policies transferred received me a call from Ray Barnett like day as usual, he was talking on top of me and listen not shouted that we had been ended with him and he known as directly back has hung, but seeing that he was in the caller ID, they have not replied my mother called him back and talked with a particular Secretaries which she advised the same thing I did, and when she pretended not to listen to it and start to consult him, repeats itself, then hung.Our new agent informed me that had not been necessary insurance agent auto inspections in many years, however, Ray Barnett had insisted on it with my mom new car when we buy a home that does not request any problem too nosey either pair despite the fact that these two are both agents farm Express and work in the same city, have totally different techniques of doing things.

Car insurance quotes

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment